That is the time you have remaining…. Until the end of the year, that is.
October, and the beginning of the 4th Quarter of 2016 is upon us, and before you know it, we’ll be into the Holiday season, and scrambling to get our business wrapped up for the year.
Now is the time for a year-end legal “checkup”
Whether you’re a big enterprise or a one-man show, it’s likely you’ve got some year-end legal and business-affairs stuff that needs to get done.
- Do you have legal housekeeping tasks like closing out unused corporations or LLCs?
- Will you be starting any new projects and want to get things set up so you can hit the ground running on January 1st?
- Are your corporate minutes in order for 2016?
- Are your trademarks or copyrights expiring?
- Do you have any options expiring or contract renewals due before mid-January?
Now really IS the right time to get your legal matters in order, so you don’t wind up in an unnecessary rush or missing a year-end deadline.
And don’t forget, legal expenses are tax deductible,. If you get things done before the year is over.
Why not schedule your appointment right now? Let me give your business the annual exam it needs to make sure it’s lean and healthy in 2017.