Episode 5 of my Entertainment Law Update podcast is now available. Please visit the site to subscribe using iTunes or your favorite RSS Reader. Attorneys can get California MCLE (Continuing Legal Eduction) credit, too!
Download Episode (right click)
Approximate Running Time: 1:03
In this Episode:
- Annie Liebovitz mortgages her copyrights, gets sued.
- Ellen Degeneres doesn't roll with licensing music for her show.
- Tolkiens settle, Hobbit movie going forward.
- Disney forgets trademark law basics?
- The Google Books Settlement.
- and more!