Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:19:04 — 72.7MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
Call us with your feedback:(310) 243-6231
In this Episode:
- James Taylor sues WB Records
- Gamblers prevail
- Using Brando's likeness isn't in “Vogue” for Madonna
- Copyright Term Extension – Again?
- Innocence of Muslims
suit by actress
- “Franks Anatra” trademark denied.
- Please nominate us for a podcast award (in the ‘Business' category)
Entertainment Law Update is brought to you by Clio, the best way to manage your practice online. Clio allows you to manage your matters, clients, time, bills, trust accounts and more all through a a secure, easy-to-use, web-based interface. For a free 30-day trial and 25% off your first 6 months of Clio, sign up at www.goclio.com
and enter promotional code [ENTLAW]” Or, just visit http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/clio