The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com
Here's what we talked about…
- 100 Percent Licensing: U.S. Copyright Office Argues New Proposal Threatens Song Owners’ Rights
- Erin Andrews and Hulk Hogan win big. Are they the poster children for the new Privacy?
- Princess Cruises (Quick Take)
- Lindsay Lohan’s GTA5 lawsuit allowed to continue
- Flipagram – Asking forgiveness instead of permission
- Rick Ross’ ‘Hustlin’ – Copyright Under Examination as part of suit against LMFAO
- Batmobile Case denied Cert.
- Start Trek Fan Film Case — Paramount claims infringement of Klingon Language. Is this entitled to copyright?
- Appeals Court allows Producers to continue breach of contract counterclaims against actress for refusing Nude Scene.