The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com
Here's what we talked about…
- Judge Rejects Film Producer’s Bid to Have Buck Rogers Character Declared in Public Domain
- Judge Lets 54 Sudanese Refugees Pursue Copyright and Fraud Claims Over Reese Witherspoon Film
- Judge Doesn’t Want Google to Google the Favorite Books and Songs of Potential Jurors
- Judge Knocks Out Key Claim in ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawsuit
- The Court order: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2780934-Compton.html
- Serial Trademark Denied
- EU Stories
- Photos of artwork on Wikimedia
- EU attorney says Playboy links shouldn’t be infringing?
- Kirtsaeng – Thai math prof whose copyright case is headed for SCOTUS – again