The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com
Here's what we talked about…
- Quick Follow up on Dead Celebrities
- More Songs IN Public Domain
- Supreme Court Fee Shifting (Kirtsaeng Ruling)
- Vimeo Second Circuit Ruling (when does red flag knowledge pop up?)
- McCain Flips on another campaign using his ad (quick take)
- Fair Use for the NYTimes (quick)
- Net Neutrality upheld in DC Circuit Ruling
- State Ownership of Copyrights – more news.
- Georgia Copyrighting its laws (relate to Butts/CA statute from last ep)
- More on California’s move to copyright it’s works.
- Yosemite Brand Names (why CA may be pursuing IP rights)
- 1972 Recordings