The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com
Here's what we talked about…
- Maria Pallante “reassigned” at Library of Congress; Resigns
- (Quick update) Lenz v. Universal: Is Supreme Court Review in the cards?
- Follow Up: Studios Beat Lawsuit over lack of closed-captioning of songs in movies…
- Follow Up: Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Settles Lawsuit Over Hasbro’s Toy Hamster
- Quick Take: Supreme Court to review “Slants” Disparaging Trademark Case
- Abbott and Costello Heirs Lose Appeal Over Broadway Play’s Use of “Who’s on First” Routine
- Discussion on the Law of Podcasting