This week's Law and Video podcast is now available at http://www.lawandvideo.com Listen Live Tuesdays at 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern, or download and listen at your convenience.This week's topics:
- City of New York revises permit and insurance requirements for small video productions.
- Credit for video game authorship.
- Use of government forms in instructional videos.
- Former employer's use of work-product without crediting terminated employee.
- Work-For-Hire when employee's creative material is outside the course and scope of employment?
- Can a minor and his family avoid or terminate a modeling agent's contract?
- Is videotape admissible in court if recorded without consent or knowledge of the subject?
- Security/Surveillance camera in the workplace. Is notice to employees and customers required?
- Police officer's destruction of camera and footage of traffic stop.