This week on the podcast.
This week's Law and Video podcast is now available at http://www.lawandvideo.com.
Listen Live Tuesdays at 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern, or download and listen at your convenience.
This week's topics:
- I've got a copyright, what do I need to do to protect it?
- Statutes of limitations, doctrine of laches
- Director's former assistant/editor wants credit after termination.
- What licenses are needed for live concert film?
- What copyright and legal protection is there for pornographic, indecent and obscene materials?
- Do I really need a lawyer to shop my demo?
- Credit removed from cable program when sold on DVD.
- Actor's life-threatening illness prevents performance halfway into production, can the producer sue?
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.