Yup, another episode of the Law and Video podcast is in-the-can! This week's legal Q & A session is now available at http://www.lawandvideo.com.
Normally, we record live on Live Tuesdays at 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern, or download and listen at your convenience. Next week, however, Ive got a date conflict, so the live recording will happen on Monday, January 10 at 5pm Pacific, 8pm Eastern.
This week's topics:.
- Filming/Videotaping a civil-war reenactment.. can I use the footage in a chamber of commerce video?
- Where does it say that I can't use the content of my copy of a DVD however I want?
- I discuss the constitutional basis for copyright, and what copyright law covers.
- Stock Footage house grants an oral license, but won't issue a written document… what should I do?
- How do I give proper copyright notice, and associate my work with myself/my company?
- What are my responsibilities as an employer? Do I have to pay overtime, etc?
- Child Actor issues – is a studio teacher and an on-set nurse really required?
- What is ” Chain of Title” and how does it work?
- How can I determine who owns a copyright? Where do I look?