This week on Law and Video Podcast (December 18, 2007)
This week’s legal Q & A session is now available at http://www.lawandvideo.com.
We record live on Live Tuesdays at 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern, or you can download and listen at your convenience.
This week's topics:
- Are Movie titles Trademarks? Can I be forced to give up my fan-website name?
- Works created for the Government… Can the government implement changes at will?
- Copyright for educational video projects in the United Arab Emirates.
- Going rates for legal work on mid-budget independent films.
- Do I need releases for deceased subjects of 1930's era true-story film?
- Does a contract include only tv rights, or is internet, dvd, etc. included?
- Can I use SAG actors in a non-SAG film?
- How do DEFERRED and CONTINGENT compensation deals work?
- What music rights are needed (and from whom) for a (live stage) christmas show/concert/pageant?
We'll be taking Christmas Day and New Year's day off, and returning to our live schedule in early January.
- How can I take investment for my video project without violating SEC rules?
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.