Law and Video Podcast – new episode
The latest episode of The Law and Video Podcast is now available at http://www.lawandvideo.com.
This week we discussed:
News: Industry pushes for Copyright Prevention Law tied to college loan funding
- Live Call: Can I do anything with some old film footage I bought at a garage sale?
- How do I start an independent record label?
- How do I find and hire an entertainment lawyer?
- What can I show and what can't I show when making a “Cops” style local TV show.
- Can an adult-video producer require participants to sign a confidentiality agreement? Can it be enforced?
- Blu-Ray licenses required for authoring discs? DRM and the DMCA.
The Law and Video podcast is a weekly live call-in question-and-answer audio programwhere I answer questions about legal and business issues facing video- and film-makers.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.