Entertainment Law Update Podcast – Episode 2
Episode 2 of the Entertainment Law Update Podcast, hosted by yours truly, along with Tamera Bennett is now online .
In this episode, Tamera and I round up the latest entertainment law news, including:
- Beverly Hills Bar Association's Entertainment Lawyer of the Year
- Pres. Obama's nominee for Supreme Court
- Copyright Office Backlogs
- Constitutional issues with the Register of Copyrights
- Sports Leagues losing ground against Fantasy Sports purveyors
- Brainard v. Vassar's useful discussion of “Access” in copyright infringement analysis
- Warner Music's DMCA Takedown of Lawrence Lessig video
- Woody Allen and American Apparel settle right of publicity case
- Steinbeck heirs lose bid for Supreme Court review
- SAG settles claims arising from 2007-08 WGA strike
- Tanenbaum's fair use argument in RIAA case.
CLE Credit for attorneys who listen to the podcast is pending approval in California and Texas. Attorneys from other states should check the rules for out-of-state programs. We'll add more States as demand arises.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.