Recorded before a studio audience: ELU66
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 58:04 — 46.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/66
Here's what we talked about…
- Canada Officially Extends Copyright Term to 70 Years
- Monkey Selfie is back in the news
- Appeals Court Rules Fair Use is a Right, not (just) a defense
- Happy Birthday Copyright – Court rules copyright not valid.
- Dr. Luke Might Stand Trial Over Jessie J’s ‘Price Tag’
- Exhibition of Aretha Franklin film enjoined
- YouTube Star Michelle Phan Case: Follow Up
- Mayor Butts/Inglewood Follow-Up
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.