Entertainment Law Update Episode 67 – Holy Batmobiles!
The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com
Here's what we talked about…
- Bikram Yoga – copyright can’t protect sequence of moves:
- Is Teaching Yoga in public schools an Establishment Clause violation? Court says no.
- (fast) It must be an election year…
- Batmobile Is Now Protected by Copyright
- Appeals Court Rules Google Book Scanning Project is Fair Use
- Marilyn Monroe Estate Allowed to Bring Trademark Claims Against Merchandiser – Hollywood Reporter
- (fast) Lindt chocolate wins copyright infringement battle over Haribo ‘Gold Bears’ | Fox News (follow up from Episode 3 (June 2009)
- (fast) City of Inglewood to pay 118k
- Santa Claus Is Coming to Town: EMI Loses Copyright Over the Song
- Jersey Boys: Frankie Valli Rips-Off His Own Life Story
- California Law Pu. wood Reporter
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.