Entertainment Law Update Episode 68 – Much Ado About Lots Of Things.
The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com
Here's what we talked about…
- Jay Z Wins Copyright Case Because Plaintiff Did Not Have Standing
- Netflix and film studios face lawsuit over song captioning for deaf | Film | The Guardian
- CBS Radio’s Novel Defense on Pre-1972 Recording
- George Orwell’s Estate is issuing Copyright Takedowns for the Number ‘1984’
- Appeals Court Rules “Point Break” Parody is Entitled to Copyright Protection
- Fox News Anchor’s Suit Over Toy Hamster’s Likeness Results in Hilarious Point-by-Point Hasbro Rebuttal
- Marilyn Monroe Estate’s Licensing Activities Alleged To Be a Monopolistic Sham
- EFF Asks Supreme Court to Apply First Amendment to Speech About Celebrities
- Anne Frank What is a Joint Work?
- Monkey Selfie Update
- Taylor Swift
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.