Scalia, Prevailing Parties, Hurt Locker and more. Episode 71
The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com
Here's what we talked about…
- Antonin Scalia Viewed Hollywood as “Foul-Mouthed Glitteratae,” But Wasn’t Entirely Unfriendly – Hollywood Reporter
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLASS ACTION SETTLED
- ATTORNEYS FEES – Blurred Lines and Kirtsaeng
- Hollywood Studios Say No Law Requires Captioning of All Song Lyrics in Movies
- Supreme Court Asked to Review Batmobile Copyright Dispute
- Another Actor claiming copyright in performance, this time in NY
- A busy month in the trademark area…
- Reacting to The Fine Brothers Trademark on “React”
- TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS IN VIDEO GAMES
- Sports Player Tattoos in Video Games
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.