The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com
Here's what we talked about…
- Led Zeppelin Ruling – No infringement
- 2 Is there a Small Claims Copyright Court in the future?
- 3 Apple’s Streaming Royalties Proposal
- 4 J.R. Smith’s Right of Publicity in his Tattoos?
- 5 Three Texas SLAPP Cases
- 6 Brexit IP Impact
- 7 Brexit being trademarked (quick take)
- 8 Pre-1972 Magic from the 11th Circuit
- 9 Department of Justice denying consent decree
- 10 Fox News Hamster Follow-Up (quick take)
- 11 Politicians and Music Rights