The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com
Here's what we talked about…
- Lindsay Lohan Loses
- Paid Endorsements? Are your disclosures in order?
- Canada is cracking down on paid social media endorsements
- (Warners’ Fine to FTC)
- What is “For Profit”: Dutch Playboy in the EU
- Further Policy Proposals in the EU
- Actors may soon keep their ages confidential on entertainment job websites
- Vid Angel?
- Is it harder to register a Copyright now?
- Pokemon Go? (What have we unleashed?)