Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.comThe Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Here's what we talked about…
- Stairway to Heaven fight ascends to the 9th circuit
- Pre 1972 Sound Recordings copyright issue certified to California Supreme Court Is there still gold in these oldies?
- New York appeals Court reversed the Dismissal of a case brought against lifetime for Airing a Biopic of a convicted Murderer (Follow Up)
- Jay Z’s Big Pimpin’ in a legal battle now centered on Moral Rights of Another Artist
- Federal Judge Grants motion for preliminary injunction against enforcement of IMDB Censorship Law
- First Use in Song? Eagles oppose Hotel California Mark
- Coachella V. Urban Outfitters: Is Coachella Protected?
- Some foreign artists blocked from SXSW due to improper visas
- MPAA Studios Try to Fight Piracy Hydra
- Are VIZIO TVs watching us?