Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.comThe Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Here's what we talked about…
- Eagles Sue Hotel California for Trademark Infringement
- The US Patent and Trademark Office Denies “MARIJUANAVILLE” its Trademark
- Who's on First Petitions for Cert.
- The Trump Admin’s Advice to Supreme Court in “Dancing Baby” Case Is a True Mind-Bender
- Danish Court Rules That Fan-Made Subtitles Are Illegal
- Eu Court Rules against Sale of Multimedia Players Set Up To Connect To Pirated Content
- Children Sue ‘Empire’ For Filming At Their Jail
- Disney Survives an Appeals Court Scare in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ Case
- Just For Fun – Khloe Kardashian Sued For Posting a Photo of Khloe Kardashian on Instagram
- Sirius Radio Says 1st Amendment Protects Decision to Not Air Escort Ads
- Youtube and Over the Top (Ott)
- Hulu Launches Live TV Service for $40/Mo, Which Includes Its Streaming Library