Episode 86 – Rock, Re-runs, and Registrations
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:18:12 — 62.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.comThe Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Here's what we talked about…
- Supreme Court Denies Cert. in Lenz V. Universal.
- The Slants is Finally Out
- Federal Judge Overturns Jury Verdict in Jersey Boys Lawsuit
- Vid Angel is back with a Clever New Approach to Filtering Content
- Viacom and Google on the Same Side in Appellate Fight over Music Licensing
- Zorro Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss
- Katie Couric Defamation Issue
- Google: Not Generic (Yet)
- Led Zep Fees for Stairway’s Win (Quick Follow-Up)
- Quick Take: a Bull, A Girl and a Dog are All on Wall St.
- Sirius Wins First Amendment Lawsuit as Judge Rules that Broadcasters Can Refuse Advertisements (Follow-Up)
- Circuit Split over Whether Copyright Registration (Or Merely Application) is Required Before Commencing Litigation.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.