Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.comThe Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Here's what we talked about…
- FOLLOW UP: Widow of Four Season’s autobiography ghostwriter sues the producers of the Jersey Boys movie
- IMDB FOLLOW UP
- A FEDERAL JUDGE HAS RULED POKEMON GO PROTECTED UNDER CONSTITUTION (Quick take)
- MONKEY SELFIE IN THE 9TH CIRCUIT
- SHOULD ROBOTS BE GETTING A COPYRIGHT?
- STAR TREK/SEUSS MASHUP CULTURE AND FAIR USE
- CHILDBIRTH VIDEO / NEWS STATIONS USE IS FAIR USE
- JOHN OLIVER SUED FOR DEFAMATION (WHAT IS NEWS?)
- ALL EYEZ ON ME – Journalist admits he embellished Tupac Magazine Articles
- LYNYRD SKYNYRD- Heirs of two band members claim a blood oath bars the production of a film depicting the band’s tragic 1977 plane crash.
- CANADA PUTS GOOGLE ON GLOBAL INJUNCTION
- PAUL MCCARTNEY SETTLES FOR BEATLES CATALOGUE
- JUDGE RESCINDS PRINCE UMG DEAL