Curiously Curious – Entertainment Law Update Podcast Episode 91
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:19:17 — 63.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/91.
Here's what we talked about..
- QUICK FOLLOW UP: COMIC-CON
- SIRIUS XM RULING: FLORIDA DOESN’T DO PERFORMANCE RIGHTS
- FOX WINS ON EMPIRE TRADEMARK SUIT (FOLLOW-UP)
- IMPERSONATIONS AND TRADEMARK: H&M AND WOOF-TANG CLAN
- COSBY ACCUSER’S DEFAMATION SUIT AGAINST LAWYER MOVES FORWARD
- LOOT BOXES IN VIDEOGAMES ACCUSED OF GAMBLING
- GOOGLE V. CANADA: CUTTING A RULING IN THE NAME OF FREE SPEECH (BLAME CANADA* South Park Reference)
- ROY ORBINSON HOLOGRAM TOUR
- ESPN MUST FACE COPYRIGHT LAWSUIT
- FCC ATTEMPTING TO END NET NEUTRALITY (AGAIN)
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.