The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com.
Here's what we talked about..
- Breaking News: 2nd Circuit affirms lower court ruling against 100% licensing.
- GRONKING TO REMEMBER (FOLLOW UP)
- BIG PIMPIN’ FOLLOW UP
- COMICON IS TRADEMARKED
- YEAR IN REVIEW LIST BELOW
- Net Neutrality
- The Slants
- Monkey Selfie
- Cheerleader Uniforms (and “My Other Bag”)
- Pre 1972 Sound-Recordings
- IMDB Age Censorship
- Fair Use Round-Up:
- Sexual Harassment in the Industry