The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/93.
Here's what we talked about..
- Fun follow-up: Ajit GETS DMCA’D
- . . . AND HE (AJIT PAI) GETS HIS NET NEUTRALITY action CHALLENGED
- HOTEL CALIFORNIA HAS SETTLED (Quick Take/follow up)
- COMICON CLASH CONTINUES
- COMMODORES TRADEMARK LAWSUIT
- AMAZON FIGHTING PIRACY (FOLLOWUP TO KODI and Over-The-Top Services (episode # 85)
- Entertainment Law Update is sponsored by LawPay
- WOLFF V. TRUMP (NOT REALLY A FILING BUT IT’S FUN)
- AMICUS BRIEFS FILED IN LOHAN CASE (Footnote/aside to Trump, just a paragraph)
- TWIT (THIS WEEK IN TECH) V. TWITTER (PRACTICE POINTER)
- SPOTIFY LAWSUIT (NEW FILING)
- WHAT LICENSE DO YOU NEED FOR AN APP?
- Sabbac Game Lawsuit (NEW FILING)