The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/95.
Here's what we talked about..
- Disney Misused ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Frozen’ Copyrights, Says Judge (in Redbox Case)
- 2 (follow up) Taylor Swift Wins Legal Battle Over ‘Shake It Off’
- 3 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. v. DRK Photo, No. 15-1134 (2d Cir. 2018)
- 4 (Follow up) John Oliver, HBO Beat Coal Executive’s Defamation Lawsuit-And Yes, Mr. Nutterbutter is Back.
- 5 (Revisiting – split among nations re ™) Christian Louboutin’s Signature Red Sole Trademark in Jeopardy in EU
- 6 Studios Still Have to Face Off VS MOVA Contour software-But Not on Characters
- 7 BALLERS CASE (SIMILARITIES) AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SHAPE OF WATER
- 8 TV EYES HAS FAIR USE REVERSAL