The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/98.
Here's what we talked about..
- FOLLOW UP: COPPERFIELD NOT LIABLE (Just 3 sentences should do)
- KRUSTY KRAB FOLLOW UP, YES, IT IS PROTECTED (SORRY SABBAC)
- TO BOLDLY GO GOES ON TO WIN (FOLLOW UP)
- DANCING BABY CASE ENDS (FOLLOW UP)
- BIG PIMPIN’ DECISION IS MADE: MORALS NEED NOT APPLY
- SPOTIFY SETTLEMENT MADE
- DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY CREATES DATABASE OF JOURNALISTS AND INFLUENCERS (the Rant)
- EUROPEAN STORIES
- EU MAY CAUSE THANOS-STYLE DEATH OF MEMES
- AUSTRIAN COURT FINDS YOUTUBE LIABLE FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (TIE-IN TO EU/Contrast with Vimeo case)
- SESAME LAWSUIT (JUST FOR FUN)
- PRACTICE GUIDE: EMPLOYMENT LAW DECISION (Maybe+Loop it into work for hire)