The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/101.
Here's what we talked about..
- Olivia DeHaviland Update – California Supreme Court refuses to revive, so she’s takin’ it to the USSC
- JOHNNY DEPP WINS (AKA TERROR FROM THE DEPP)
- … AND A FLIP FROM GAME OF THRONES
- ABS Entertainment Inc. v. CBS Corp. – Remasters of Pre-’72 Recordings may not be original enough…
- FOLLOW UP: COMIC-CON INJUNCTION AGAINST SALT LAKE
- OKLAHOMA AND OHIO GET INTO A TRADEMARK BATTLE
- LeBron James: “I Always Thought That I Had the Right to License What I Look Like” (Tattoo Copyright revisited)
- Survey shows gamers don’t recognize former NFL Players… Judge doesn’t care…
- Katy Perry/Dr. Luke to stand trial on alleged copying from Christian Hip Hop Artist
- Steven Tyler Demands Trump Stop Playing Aerosmith Songs at Rallies
- Designers are mourning the new, painfully generic Library of Congress logo