The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/104.
Here's what we talked about..
- FOLLOW UPS
- AA GETS ITS COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
- SATANIC TEMPLE AND NETFLIX SETTLE
- NIANTIC’S POKEMON GO SETTLES
- RE-DIGI: APPEALS COURT SAYS NO TO DIGITAL RE-SALES.
- HONEY BADGER DON’T CARE… UNLESS YOU KNOCK OFF GREETING CARDS (TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT VS. 1ST AMENDMENT)
- WILSON V. DYNATONE
- JURY AFFIRMS EMOTIONAL DISTRESS FOR MODEL
- OUR TOP STORIES OF THE YEAR IN REVIEW
- Net Neutrality in general, Ep. 102
- Monkey Selfies, Ep. 100 and 97
- Tattoo Copyrights and Lebron James, Ep. 101
- Blurred Lines Upheld – Episodes 96, 99
- Spotify Class Action Settlement – Episode 98
- ABS Entertainment v CBS Corp. – Episodes 101, 103 (combine with MMA?)
- SCOTUS Grants Cert to a Case Resolving a Circuit Court Split on When Copyright May Proceed – Episodes 99, 102 (we’re waiting!)