The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/105.
Here's what we talked about..
- F-BOMB TO GO TO THE COURT: PRESSING SCANDALOUS TRADEMARKS
- SCOTUS SAYS NO TO DE HAVILLAND’S LAWSUIT
- COURT RULES ON JAMMIN JAVA INFRINGEMENT
- Spotify settles with Wixen, bringing $1.6bn lawsuit to an end – Music Business Worldwide
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawsuit Tossed Out of Court
- Blurred Lines – final order: Defendants to pay $5 Million
- The Public domain – no more extensions… works aging into PD for first time in 20 years.
- Fortnite defending dance step lawsuits?
- How do you “elect” for Statutory Damages?
- USPTO PRACTICE POINTER ABOUT FRAUDULENT AND MISLEADING TRADEMARK NOTICES:
- ORAL ARGUMENTS BEGIN ON THE CIRCUIT SPLIT