The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/106.
Here's what we talked about..
- SHORT DISCUSSION AT THE START LAWSUITS OVER CALL AT RAMS/SAINTS GAME: (Icebreaker-Can we all agree the halftime show needed more Spongebob?)
- LUCASFILM SUFFERS FROM FAN OUTRAGE AT MONETIZATION CLAIM:
- RED DEAD’S DECLARATORY RELIEF ACTION (The Pinkertons):
- TVEYES DROPS FOX CONTENT IN SETTLEMENT (FOLLOW-UP):
- SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTOS AREN’T FREE TO USE
- THE WALKING DEAD LAWSUIT JUST WON’T DIE
- Podcasting and the Law Segment
- YOU JUST CAN’T PATENT PODCASTING
- S-TOWN LAWSUIT BY HEIRS OF ITS SUBJECT
- HOLLYWOOD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE THREATENS PODCAST WITH TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT
- PODCASTER SUED BY UNIVERSAL OVER UNAUTHORIZED MUSIC USE