The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/109.
Here's what we talked about..
- MORAL RIGHTS (quick)
- FOURTH CIRCUIT SAYS FAIR USE ISN’T TO PROTECT LAZY APPROPRIATORS
- ANTI-TRUST AS A DEFENSE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT?
- ACCESS TO JUSTICE FOR SMALL COPYRIGHT HOLDERS MAY BE INCOMING (Case Act)
- FOX FIGHTS ARBITRATOR IN BONES LAWSUIT
- FILMON DEFAMATION LAWSUIT PROCEEDS
- FUTURE EVENTS: WGA V. TALENT AGENCIES, WHAT IS GOING ON?