(no, I don't have a secret resource for T.P.)
But here are a few useful links.:
- The Freelancer’s Guide to The CARES Act: New Funds and Benefits (from my friend and client Abbey Woodcock)
- What freelancers need to know about the coronavirus
- Where entertainment industry workers can go for help (LA Times)
- Financial Help for Hollywood workers (Variety.com)
- California EDD (Unemployment Insurance claims, etc.)
- FAQs about Federal Stimulus Package (New York Times) — for individual workers, sole-proprietors, etc.
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance Loans (many such loans are forgivable when used for certain purposes)
- COVID-19 Recovery Fund from Verizon and LISC
- Members of the various entertainment trade unions should check with their unions for other resources, programs and guides.