New Year, New Laws.
The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at www.entertainmentlawupdate.com/129
- LIEBOWITZ LAWSUIT OVER $15.00 IN REVENUE DEFEATED IN FAIR USE
- OH THE PLACES WE’LL BOLDLY GO – REVERSED EN BANC
- $1B DAMAGES AWARD AGAINST COX UPHELD
- NIKI MINAJ SETTLES WITH TRACY CHAPMAN
- IN MGM/STARZ EXCLUSIVITY SUIT, COURT INTERPRETS PETRELLA
- CASE ACT NOW LAW
- LAWFUL STREAMING ACT PASSED
- TRADEMARK MODERNIZATION ACT PASSED
- NETFLIX/HULU DEALT LOSS IN MISSOURI LOCAL TAX CASE
- NETFLIX SETTLES ENOLA HOLMES CASE
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.