Caboom! Prince, MJ, Taylor, and Evel Knievel?
The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at www.entertainmentlawupdate.com/149
- LITIGATION OVER NIRVANA “NEVERMIND” ALBUM BABY DISMISSED
- PULP FICTION NFT SETTLES
- Consumer Protection Laws Cover Michael Jackson Songs
- Toy Story 4 Character Does Not Infringe Evel Knievel IP’s Rights
- EPIC PREVAILS ON DANCE LITIGATION
- PRINCE ESTATE PREVAILS ON TRADEMARK LITIGATION OVER “PURPLE RAIN”
- QUICK TAKE: TAYLOR SWIFT’S ATTEMPT TO DISMISS ‘SHAKE IT OFF’ CASE FAILS, CASE HEADS FOR TRIAL
- 5th CIRCUIT RULING WOULD PROHIBIT SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANIES FROM MODERATING THEIR OWN WEBSITES
- COPYRIGHT ARTIFACTS EXHIBIT AT COPYRIGHT OFFICE
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.