The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/96.
Here's what we talked about..
- Disney tries again to protect download codes.
- Blurred Lines Case Upheld in 9th Cir.
- Google (YouTube)Beats Lawsuit Accusing YouTube of Censoring Conservatives
- Olivia De Havilland ‘does not own history’ – “Feud” Lawsuit tossed
- Lohan v. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. – Lohan loses appeal
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Copyright Lawsuit Over LeBron James Tattoo in ‘NBA 2K’
- V.P. Pence moves to register Marlon Bundo trademark for his family’s pet rabbit.
- Carl’s Jr.’s ‘SpielBurger’ movie tie-in isn’t tasty for Steven Spielberg.