The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at www.entertainmentlawupdate.com/125
- AMC TO TAKE OVER SHUTTERED THEATERS
- FALL OUT FROM CONSENT DECREES CONTINUES IN APPELLATE RULINGCentury Theater Owner’s Negotiation Tactics Approved.
- IN THE COURT OF APPEAL OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE
- JERSEY BOYS-NEW STANDARD FOR NON-FICTION CORBELLO V VALLI (USCA, 9th Circuit)
- TONY BASIL LOSES AGAINST AGENTS DUE TO COPYRIGHT PREEMPTION
- CHICK-FIL-A LOGO DENIED COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION
- VID ANGEL SETTLES (quick take-1 paragraph) (CAN COME OUT OF BANKRUPTCY)
- RAZORCREST LEGO SET CHANGES NAME DUE TO TRADEMARK
- SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICE APPROVED IN TEXAS
- CALIFORNIA PASSED AMENDMENT TO AB5
Gordon Firemark has again been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for his work in Entertainment Law – Theater.
“I've always loved helping creatives and entertainers people bridge the gap to build successful businesses. I find this work so very rewarding.” says Firemark, ” This recognition is very welcome icing on the cake.”
Gordon Firemark's practice covers the fields of Theatre, Film, Television and New Media. He is especially proud of his work representing podcast networks and platforms, as well as independent podcast creators as The Podcast Lawyer™.
The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at www.entertainmentlawupdate.com/123
- GENERIC.COM TRADEMARKS GRANTED
- LADY ANTEBELLUM VS. LADY A.
- MAKE-UP DESIGNS, COPYRIGHTABILITY & PREMPTION
- ESTATE OF CONAN DOYLE SUES NETFLIX OVER ENOLA HOLMES
- SHAPE OF WATER LAWSUIT RECONSIDERED
- SLAPP MIGHT NOT APPLY-JOY REID HAS SETBACK IN FEDERAL COURT
- INSTAGRAM EMBEDDING RECONSIDERED
- UNICOLORS FIRST IMPRESSION OF SINGLE UNIT OF PUBLICATION
- PSA: MAKE SURE TO DO CLEARANCE/CHECK YOUR RESIDENTIAL LEASES
- PSA: COPYRIGHT DAMAGES DECISION IN 9TH CIRCUIT
- PSA: NEW GROUP REGISTRATION FOR SHORT ONLINE WORKS
- NO SUMMARY NEEDED-PODCAST ACCESSIBILITY