The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at www.entertainmentlawupdate.com/123
- GENERIC.COM TRADEMARKS GRANTED
- LADY ANTEBELLUM VS. LADY A.
- MAKE-UP DESIGNS, COPYRIGHTABILITY & PREMPTION
- ESTATE OF CONAN DOYLE SUES NETFLIX OVER ENOLA HOLMES
- SHAPE OF WATER LAWSUIT RECONSIDERED
- SLAPP MIGHT NOT APPLY-JOY REID HAS SETBACK IN FEDERAL COURT
- INSTAGRAM EMBEDDING RECONSIDERED
- UNICOLORS FIRST IMPRESSION OF SINGLE UNIT OF PUBLICATION
- PSA: MAKE SURE TO DO CLEARANCE/CHECK YOUR RESIDENTIAL LEASES
- PSA: COPYRIGHT DAMAGES DECISION IN 9TH CIRCUIT
- PSA: NEW GROUP REGISTRATION FOR SHORT ONLINE WORKS
- NO SUMMARY NEEDED-PODCAST ACCESSIBILITY
The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at www.entertainmentlawupdate.com/118
- Repeat COPYRIGHT plaintiff (Richard Bell Indianapolis Skyline Photo) SHUT DOWN WITH ISSUE PRECLUSION
- PERRY AMICUS BRIEF FILED BY 15 MUSICOLOGISTS
- LAWYER COPYRIGHTS EVERY MELODY KNOWN TO MAN TO PROVE A POINT
- ED SHEERAN ORDERED TO REVEAL CONCERT INCOME IN COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CASE
- DRAKE WINS FAIR USE CASE IN APPELLATE COURT
- FIVE POINTZ APPELLATE COURT AFFIRMS PRIOR DECISION
- IT WOULDN’T BE AN ELECTION YEAR WITHOUT A FEW CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
- TULSI GABBARD SUES HILLARY OVER “RUSSIAN ASSET” COMMENT
A few weeks ago, I quietly launched a new podcast called, “The Law Podcasting Podcast“. In this new show, I interview lawyers who've adopted podcasting as part of their law-practice marketing arsenal.
I won't belabor the point here, but if you're a lawyer, you really ought to check this out. It's part of an initiative I'm developing to train lawyers to use this incredible marketing tool, podcasting, in their practices.
You can subscribe to the show in iTunes, or in most other podcatcher software, or you can just listen on the webpage at http://lawpodcaster.com.
Interested in learning to podcast for your business? Sign up to receive my Free Law Podcasting Startup Guide