The newest episode of Law and Video is now available at http://www.lawandvideo.com
This is the first live, call-in podcast to clear the air on legal issues for filmmakers and videographers who are looking for answers to questions related to starting a production business, copyright issues, contracts, intellectual property and distribution.
Listen Live Tuesdays at 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern.
This week's topics:
- Permit Requirements for videobloggers
- Journalist Shield Laws and unpublished footage
- Sound-Alike voiceovers in TV commercials
- Submission Releases: A license to steal?
- Copyright and other issues for freelance logo/animation artist for TV news shows.