Well, I'm glad to be back at it after several weeks of upper-respiratory troubles.
This week's Law and Video podcast is now available at http://www.lawandvideo.com Listen Live Tuesdays at 5pm Pacific/8pm Eastern, or download and listen at your convenience.
This week's topics:
- WGA Strike
- Digital Millenium Copyright Act – Takedown notices for video posted on YouTube without authorization
- Can I use my work for others on my demo reel?
- What are the main deal points in an agency agreement?
- Educational uses of off-air recordings and rented videos?
- How do I become an entertainment lawyer?
- Partnership breakups: Who gets to keep the videos we produced?
- How can a producer set up a film production with investors and retain creative controls?