The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://www.entertainmentlawupdate.com/61
Here's what we talked about…
- Interested in getting better clients, more referrals & making moremoney in your law practice?
- Click here to access our free video series that reveals a simple, cost-effective approach to modern law firm marketing that leverages new media strategies.
- Blurred Lines: Update
- Midnight Rider Update
- YouTube MCNs Attacked In Lawsuits Over Alleged Use Of Unlicensed Music
- Bob Marley Heirs Preserve Trial Against Merchandisers
- Village People Artist Reclaims Copyrights
- Texas Woman Successful On Claim that she was owed royalties from Fifty Shades
- Songwriter Equity Act Bill
- Trademark on the Phrase “Emo Night”
- Dating Naked (Quick Followup)
- Managers Challenging Talent Agent Licensing Law in Appeals Court