Music Modernization, Resale Royalties and more
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:17:09 — 61.9MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/102.
Here's what we talked about..
- MUSIC MODERNIZATION ACT – Summary Overview
- THE AMERICAN ROYALTIES TOO ACT OF 2018
- CALIFORNIA ENACTS STRONGEST NET NEUTRALITY PROTECTIONS IN THE COUNTRY AS TRUMP ADMINISTRATION FILES SUIT
- SCOTUS CERT GRANTED: WHEN DOES COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION OCCUR?
- LED ZEPPELIN’S STAIRWAY TO A NEW TRIAL
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A TRADEMARK OWNER GOES UNDER?
- HOW IS GRAFFITI LIKE A CHEERLEADER UNIFORM?
- NON UNION ORCHESTRAS FOR FILMS IN THE CROSSHAIRS
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.