The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app.
Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com
Here's what we talked about…
- Plaintiff appeals ‘Stairway to Heaven’ copyright verdict (Update: denied fees)
- LeBron James Tattoo Thrown Out
- Lionsgate Follow Up
- Maybe – “Can The Olympic Committee really restrict Gif’s?
- Dancing Baby May Be Going to the Supreme Court
- DOJ ASCAP/BMI Consent Decree Fall Out
- More on DOJ – recommended listening: MusicTechPolicy.com Podcast: Chris Castle, Steve Winogradsky & David Lowery
- Stephen Colbert Cease And Desist
- ‘Iron Man’ Composer’s Lawsuit Over Ghostface Killah Sampling Revived by Appeals Court
- Photographer sues Getty Images over PD images
- Monkey Selfie Case – Peta files appeal
- Set Top Boxes FCC v. Copyright Office
- For Fun – Are Crossword Puzzles copyrightable?
- Woman Defaces Crossword Art: Claims Copyright