The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/97.
Here's what we talked about..
- The Music Modernization Act Passes the House and Includes the CLASSICS Act
- COPYRIGHT MODERNIZATION (UPDATE)
- COPPERFIELD SECRET EXPOSED IN LAWSUIT
- COACHELLA, BEYCHELLA, WHY “-CHELLA” CONTINUES TO BE A TRADEMARK ISSUE
- DRE VS DR. DRAI: DON’T GET THE TWO TRADEMARKS CONFUSED
- TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD (The COURTROOM DRAMA OVER COURTROOM DRAMA)
- ZORRO TURNABOUT: MUSICAL SUES ZPI
- THE NINTH CIRCUIT CONTINUES MONKEY BUSINESS
- Olivia de Havilland Takes FX ‘Feud’ to California Supreme Court (quick take)
- ‘Star Wars’ Sabacc Game Sparks Another Lawsuit
- *** AND JUST A REMINDER YOU CAN TRADEMARK SMELLS.