The Latest episode of my Entertainment Law podcast, Entertainment Law Update, is now available for your enjoyment. Listen here, or subscribe and download in your favorite podcast listening app. Show notes are located at http://entertainmentlawupdate.com/108.
Here's what we talked about..
- EMAIL FROM PREVIOUS CONTRIBUTOR Jessica Leano:
- PINKERTONS DROP SUIT
- ARTICLE 11 AND 13 GET APPROVED IN THE EU
- ARIANA AND GIGI WHO OWNS A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES?
- BLOGGER WINS AT FAIR USE OVER NEWSPAPER CLIP
- XXX HAS ITS LAWSUIT REVIVED IN THE APPELLATE COURT
- HOW DO YOU CLASSIFY A DRONE PILOT? (Call back to episode 74)
- PRACTICE POINTER: REMEMBER TO ACCOUNT FOR FUTURE REVENUE STREAMS.
- BROWN V. GOLD
- ERIKSON PRODUCTION V. KAST
- IF THE BARTENDER CAN HEAR YOU, IT ISN’T PRIVATE
- “THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND” PUBLIC DOMAIN FIGHT